Home » » Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

I know some people are worried about the humour on this movie.But they used it excellently in this flick.This movie to me,is at least on the same level with Guardians of the Galaxy 1.I mean both guardians and Thor 3 made me laugh but never felt cringe or sensed any forced jokes.There were also very intense and emotional moments in this Thor movie.The fight sequences were so damn epic.When it comes to action,this movie is close to Lord of the Rings 2.They did a good job on reflecting the epicness of the Ragnarok event. The last trailer of the movie got my attention.And I made one of the best decisions of my life by watching it.

Hela,Valkyrie,Hulk,Thor,Loki,Grandmaster they all did pretty good job.Especially Hela.She was so gorgeous and menacing at the same time. Tessa Thompson kinda surprised me with her great performance btw.
Share this article :